What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or giveaway, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Suga LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by hitting unsubscribe. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
Third party links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Suga LLC or other employee, agent, host, or representative of Suga LLC, and other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Sugamats.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sugamats.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Sugamats.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion. You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") including without limitation account names, email addresses, or other User Submissions (as defined below), from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on Sugamats.com, including text, data, graphics, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of Sugamats.com. You may not, in connection with the Website:
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that:
- is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized.
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right.
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way.
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech.
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail.
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with Sugamats.com’s express advance authorization or in a specially designated area, use the website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address.
- engage in commercial activities within Sugamats.com.
- harm minors in any way.
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
- provide false or deceptive information.
- use Sugamats.com content to engage in commercial activities.
- delete, add or otherwise change other people’s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so.
The interactive nature of postings on Sugamats.com makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by Sugamats.com users, and any text, data, photographs, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by Sugamats.com, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to Sugamats.com, you hereby grant Sugamats.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and Sugamats.com’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website.
If you choose to post User Submissions on Sugamats.com Web pages, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior, and that your use of Sugamats.com reflects your respect for the legal rights of users connected with Sugamats.com. You understand that Sugamats.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
Sugamats.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Sugamats.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Sugamats.com also reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
If You Are Still Reading This
You must be really bored or maybe really stoned. Go outside and do something valuable. Maybe go for a walk, a surf or better yet a yoga class. Give your head a shake.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Suga LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Suga LLC, Suga LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Suga LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Suga LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Suga LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Suga LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Suga LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Suga LLC in its sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Website, except User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for Sugamats.com, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Sugamats.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Sugamats.com or as expressly provided herein. Sugamats.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Suga LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Suga LLC. Copyright 2017, Suga LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Suga LLC or purchasing Suga LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Suga LLC or to purchase Suga LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Suga LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Sugamats.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with Sugamats.com and the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any User Submission that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. This specifically includes the submission of a Design. Sugamats.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others, and/or to terminate the accounts of users who we believe to be infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you must mail a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512):
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
533 2nd Street, Ste. 209
Encinitas, CA 92024
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Suga LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Suga LLC. Anyone seeking to use such marks must request written permission from Suga LLC.
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Suga LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Suga LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Suga LLC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS Suga LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE "SERVICE PROVIDERS") FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SITE USING YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Suga LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF Suga LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Sugamats.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY LIBELOUS, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, THREATENING, INVASIVE OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, ABUSIVE, ILLEGAL, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE.
In the event that a Suga LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Suga LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Suga LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Suga LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Suga LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination. Sugamats.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Sugamats.com account and access to the Website and any other Sugamats.com services. Sugamats.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Sugamats.com (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Sugamats.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sugamats.com (or any part thereof).
Suga LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Suga LLC.
If you're still reading this, you need to find better things to do with your time. Maybe go take a bath, meditate or take a nap. Shivasana or child's pose are both great options as well.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Suga LLC products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in San Diego County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Suga LLC products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Suga LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Suga LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.