Give us your tired, your weary, your wounded. We'll take 'em! Just please make sure they're dry - we don't like stinky wetsuits any more than you do.
In exchange for your wetsuit, we are happy to provide you with a 10% discount. You can drop off your unwanted wetsuits at drop-boxes located at the following locations:
- Patagonia Cardiff, 2185 San Elijo Ave, Cardiff, CA
- Rip Curl San Clemente, 3801 S El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA
- Bird's Surf Shed, 1091 W Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA
- Misfit Pictures, 565, Pearl St., Ste. 100, La Jolla, CA
- Surfride Surf Shop, 325 N. Coast Hwy, Solana Beach, CA
- Surfride Surf Shop, 1909 S. Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA
- Suga, 533 2nd Street, Ste. 209, Encinitas, CA
- Swell Stuff Wetsuit Repair, 948 N Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA
- Solana Center, 137 N El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA
- Surfing Heritage & Culture Center, 110 Calle Iglesia, San Clemente, CA
- Rip Curl Santa Cruz, 1395 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz, CA
- Jai Rhythm Yoga, 175 S. Ventura Avenue, Ventura, CA
- Mafia Bags, 1122 Howard St, San Francisco, CA
- Proof Lab Surf Shop, 244 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA
- Traveler Surf Shop, 5450 Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacifica, CA
- Surf Sister Surfshop, 625 Campbell, Tofino, BC, Canada
- Pacific Surf School, 441 Campbell St, Tofino, BC, Canada
- Relic Surf Shop, 1998 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC, Canada
- Emporium of Awesome, 1992 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC, Canada
- Shaper Studios Vancouver, 1884 Main St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Jericho Sailing Centre, 1300 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
You can also mail your old wetsuits to us. It would be helpful to reduce your environmental footprint by getting a bunch of your friends', families', and colleagues' wetsuits and sending them altogether in one package. Be sure to include your contact info so you we can send you a 10% discount code.
If you would like to host a wetsuit collection bin please let us know!
Although the SugaMat is designed to be extremely durable you may wish to replace it at some point. We are happy to provide a cradle-to-grave recycling service for the SugaMat. Unfortunately, due to the chemical composition of our competitors' yoga mats, we are unable to recycle these (but we're working on it!). So please feel free to drop off your much-loved and yogified mat at the drop locations above, or mail directly to us. We will also happily provide you with 10% off any future Suga purchase.
For purchasers of the SugaMat C2G, please make extra sure to enclose your personal info when returning your used mat. This allows us to match you to our customer database and expedite ship you a brand new, sparkling, state-of-the-art SugaMat.